Ad

2/6/08

100 Things? Or not.

Dan and some dude are in the next room studying. So I am in here, being quiet and trying not to be disruptive. This means no phone- because I not only talk really loud on the phone, but my deafness also means my phone volume is on really high. I don't think anyone should have to overhear me and my friends griping about our husbands for a full half hour.

So. I am going to try it. I am going to try and write 100 random things. I have seen this on other blogs, and I am a shameless copycat.

100. I know it is going to be a good day when I can get to my school's 3rd period before cracking open my second can of diet coke. Any earlier and I know I am simply drinking my sorrows away after having a particularly heinous group of students.

99. The letter "D" on my keyboard fell off a while ago, and now the little rubber thing is falling off. If this happens I wont be able to type that letter anymore.I may have to stop using that letter altogether. or, if you see a * where the "d" should be, you know whats happened.

98. This is hard

97. I got a sewing machine, and now I am obsessed with sewing skirts. Actually, finding fabulous fabric is the part I like best so far. But the sewing is nice too.

96. Homemade clothes have such a negative connotation. The skirt I finished today is fabulous.

95. Sometimes when I watch The Office I get a little depressed because I have been in that work situation before, and have now moved on to substitute teaching, which is a whole new room in the hell hotel. I guess I'm saying watching Pam deal with Micheal every week hits a little too close to home and brings back bad memories.

94. So then I watch Grey's Anatomy because it is completely unrealistic and doesn't make me sad.

93. I'm a total pushover. No matter what you do, if you just say "sorry" I will instantaneously forgive you. No matter how many times you do the exact same offensive thing.

92. If you do not say you are sorry though, consider yourself screwed. I'm slow to forgive without the apology. I feel bad about this. But not too bad. Sorry.

91. Frozen m&m's are superior to ones at room temperature.

90. It took me an awfully long time to find the "&" button in order to type m&m.

89. This is really hard. I don't think my attention span is up for this. Maybe I will just do ten every couple days. That would be better.

3 comments:

Lena said...

So nice of you to let Dan study. Sorry you couldnt get through the 100 things. Nik had to do it in shifts too. He worked on a Word document for weeks before he posted it. Good luck!

Jessica said...

You sew!!??? I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to learn! And room temperature m&m's rule.

Marianna & Trevor Eckman said...

I have a sewing maching too! I love it! I'm in huge need for some new fun patternts though, I think we should have a date and go looking for fun fabric as well!