This is kind of like the Random 100 only not. The Random 100 made me lazy, and I don't want to write anything outside list form.
Top Ten Trends I Will Never Ever Indulge.
10. Leggings. I just won't do it. Ever. Is everyone on crack, or am I the only one that realizes that no one looks good in an outifit that can be reused, renewed, and recycled into sausage casing. Furthermore, they make your legs, however skinny, LOOK like sausages. EW.
9. Skinny jeans. Like Leggings, only denim and potentially more uncomfy.
8. Layers of polo shirts. I have enough OCD issues with one collared shirt. Two would require me to check into a mental institution. I would not be able to stop tugging and arranging. Until after the friendly nurse slipped me a sedative.
7. Sleeveless or short-sleeved tutrlenecks. First, turtlenecks scare me anyways. But at least they keep you warm, right? Not when you cut of the sleeves. I just don't get it. They frustrate me.
6. The trend of dyeing the bottom layer of hair black, and the top blonde. Skunks ought never to be the inspiration for your hairstyle.
5. Bubble skirts are for clowns and small children.
4. Ponchos are made out of plastic and sold at Disneyland for rainy days. Got it?
3. Though I have done it before, I promise never ever again to have the "Mormon Mon haircut" with the bottom layer flipped out and the top layer curled under. I learn from my mistakes.
2. I will never own an Apple Computer. Dan would file for divorce the next day anyway.
1. Seven (Sevens?) Jeans. I just can't bring myself to spend so much on a pair of jeans when I could use the same money to buy a bajillion ballet flats at Old Navy...
When I am queen, no one else will engage in these trends either.