Ad

3/11/08

Dan Update

Hi everybody, I know a lot of people are concerned about Dan and since I can't keep up with everyone's calls, texts, messages I will just write brief updates about whats going on.Dan was admitted to the hospital tonight (We are FINALLY out of the ER.) He has been diagnosed with DVT which stands for Deep Vein Tim....something. Pretty much he has several deep and surface blood clots in his legs. Fortunately, the U hospital has a great staff and lots of doctors and Dan has been put on lots of anticogulants so that he forms no more clots and his body can hopefully take care of the existing ones. We are very optomistic that he will be feeling a lot better soon. He will start outpatient therapy after his release from the hospital, which we hope will be soon.Thanks for all the love, prayers, and support. Please keep Dan in your prayers.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Woah!! Steep! Dan's in the hospital!!????

Mar said...

I don't even know you that well but I am sorry to hear about Dan. I hope he recovers soon.

Nik "the BoyWonder" said...

We will pray for him!!

Marianna & Trevor Eckman said...

Get better Mr. Dan! That's scary stuff! I'm glad they figured out what was wrong! Get well soon!