Ad

3/10/08

Hurray!

Guess what? I've been accepted to GRAD SCHOOL!!!!!!! (Don't make fun of the grad students Bart, they're people too. People who have made horrible life choices....)

I have been accepted to Westminster's Masters of Arts and Teaching Program. I start May 12 and will have my Master's degree by May 2009.

I would like to give a little shout out to the husband, who is so wonderful. When I told Dan about my program he told me he was willing to put off starting a phd program out of state so that I could get my Masters at Westminster (their education program is the best for what I'm going into). I'm not going to be the primary breadwinner (hope not, not on a teacher's salary) but he knew that this program means alot to me and I love him for being so supportive. Thanks Dan.

In other news, Dans interviews at the U went very well, and if he is accepted we will be able to go to grad school together. Being poor and working our butts off for advanced degrees! Sounds Fun!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!!!! It was so fun to see you last night!

Lisa Louise said...

Congratulations steep! That is so great!

Spencer said...

Congratulations Steph. That is exciting.

Lena said...

Wow! Grad school! That is a big step. Good luck!