Ad

6/13/08

currently...

Dan is watching season three of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It's either bad sci-fi-drama or BYU TV devotionals in this house.


Fortunately, we now live in a place with more than one room, so I can just walk away...


Except I can't. I have a feeling that Buffy MIGHT just be craptastic enough to catch my attention. It has:

Teenager Drama

Bad Fashion Choices

Hot Unavailable Vampire Guy

Undead People.

The only thing that would make this better is if they had the people from BYU TV make guest appearances....

4 comments:

Carley said...

Buffy is an awesome show. I'm also nerd enough to say it's an awesome comic book to. Yeah, I'm kind of sad like that.

Lena said...

I love Buffy! In high school Talina was addicted to it, and she dragged me in to it as well. I don't know what season it is on, but tell me when you watch the episode "Hush, Hush." Freaky!

Brammer Family said...

Blah, Sci-Fi...I'm sorry. :) I can't stand em'!

Nik "the BoyWonder" said...

buffy is a good series but by the end of it you really just sit back and think....do I really care anymore? that was my struggle with it!