Ad

6/2/08

private parts....

No, I am not going private. Me going private is about as likely as me actually melting from humiliation. And since I am not a character out of Wizard of Oz............

Pretty much I spent two minutes being embarassed, three minutes capitalizing on the embarassment by writing a blog post, and two seconds getting over it.

Plus, it is rude to go private. It gets in the way of proper stalking.

Oh, and internet, when you admit to blog stalking it is stalking, not stocking.

5 comments:

Nik "the BoyWonder" said...

I like Stockings...and garder belts...and school girl out fits....and ummm I think I have said to much!

Mar said...

Stocking. Ha ha!

Lena said...

im glad you are staying open to the public. Steph is open for business everyone!

Nicole said...

I'm so glad you aren't going private! Your blog is one of my favorite blogs to read. I always get a good laugh out of your posts.

lifeofdi said...

"Plus, it is rude to go private. It gets in the way of proper stalking."

Finally somebody gets it!