Ad

12/10/08

questions answered part two

Here are the answers to more of your questions. Isn't this a good idea? I have something to blog about (more on what I cannot blog about later,) and you don't have to muddle through some tag where I answer questions you don't care about. (Does anyone care about 1/2 those questions in the husband tag going around. I certainly don't give a flying fish about which one of you is more stubborn.....) Anyway, if you have a burning question, you can still ask, just leave it in the comments.


So. Next question.

Friend JustMe asks:

What is the best place you've ever been? What is your dream vacation?

The time I spent in England on Study Abroad was probably one of the best experiences of my whole child bride life. England is the greatest place on earth. It took a lot of work (and a lot of bs-ing my way through BYU interviews) to get there, but once I was there = Heaven. I spent a lot of time wandering around London by myself getting horribly lost, and a lot of time in the Tate Museum. I would like to recreate some of those experiences with Spouseman. So I guess my dream vacation would be an all expense paid trip to London for a month, or two months, or possibly forever.


Friend Michelle asks the following:

if you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, and it had to be red, what would it be?
do you think up blog posts in your head during the day? cause i do.
what occupies your thoughts during monotonous drives to such places like idaho and back?
what middle name do you plan on giving the first mormon child bride spawn?
still wearing yoga gear in public?

1) Strawberries.

2) This is the part where I talk about all the things I can't blog about. Because sometimes something will happen, or I will hear something, and think, "that would be an awesome blog story." And then one of two things will happen.

The person telling me something awesome will end the story with "Oh, and you CANNOT blog about this, by the way,"

or

I will realize that I can't write about something/one because the person involved reads the blog, and it would be awkward. Just yesterday something totally awesome happened, but I can't tell you. Damn blog readers.

I have to go to Costco really quick with my Dad, I will return to your questions shortly or tom morrow.

3 comments:

~j. said...

What do you most not want for Christmas? Will you own a minivan in your lifetime?

Annette Lyon said...

AH! That would be my dream trip too. I begged my parents for London Study Abroad, but they said it cost too much to send their English major daughter. Two years later they sent my little sister, who couldn't tell you the difference between Shakespeare and Bronte. I wanted to kill someone.

Not that I'm bitter or anything . . .

Jessica said...

Here's a question for you: Know any good cures for the hiccups? I had the hiccups all day yesterday and tried every "cure" I know: peanut butter, a spoonful of sugar, holding my breath, drinking water upside-down...nothing worked.