Ad

12/8/08

sigh

I feel "eh" about the whole blog thing lately.

What should I write about?***



Ask me a question, I'll tell you not very many lies.* (Meaning, I'll answer them in some blog posts)**














* if your question is something along the lines of "why do you suck so much," I'm going to ask you to take a moment, shut your eyes, and imagine my hand with a certain finger extended. Then I will delete your comment before it ever sees the light of day.

**Also, I'm not going to tell you where I live, my last name (even though it is awesome and has a "z" in it,) where I teach, etc.

***if no one asks me anything, I'll shrivel up and wilt from blogger shame.

5 comments:

Annette Lyon said...

Snickers or Twix?

Ace said...

What do you think about Idaho? I live in Pocatello, love your blog, and voted for Obama. Can you believe Obama gained almost 6 points for a democratic presidential candidate in Idaho?

Sue said...

I was gonna go for the obvious joke (what is your last name and where do you live) but remembered you moderate comments and figured someone probably beat me to it.

My question: What was your most embarrassing relationship? Spill.

meagan said...

I have one: Did you ever find your argyle sweater? If not, how did you fill the void? I've recently lost a pair of argyle socks and am losing my will to live (:

JustMe said...

What is the best place you've ever been? What is your dream vacation?