Ad

1/16/09

additionally, my sister is better than yours.

There are a few things we all just have to accept in life. One, is that my brother is the best and better than yours. I already discussed this fact here.

But I now need to tell you that not only is my brother better than yours, but my sister is better than your sister.

If you are inclined to doubt me, ask yourself the following questions:

1. Did your younger sister come over to your house one lonely Thursday night, watch Pride and Prejudice, inhale chocolate milk, and eat Cafe Rio with you?

2. After the movie was over, did she start obsessive compulsively folding your clean laundry?

3. After that, did she offer to help you clean out and organize your closet?

4. After your closet was organized, did she help you do a week's worth of dishes?

5. And after that, did she vacuum your house until the wimpy vacuum cleaner overheated and refused to vacuum any longer?

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, your sister might be better than everyone else's. But she probably didn't, and mine did, so I win.

HA.

Here is a photo of Grace digging a huge hole (which she used to capture a random infant) at the beach. For those of you who needed a visual.

12 comments:

Annette Lyon said...

Uncle! Your little sister wins.

bonz said...

Hmmm. Is she available for hire?

Sue said...

I think the hole digging definitely puts it over the top.

mommy dearest said...

I wanted to take the captured infant home. Grace forbade it and insisted on releasing the infant into the wild.

wendy said...

OK, sounds like you have a pretty amazing sister ----- mine likes to smoke drift wood with me though and that's pretty exciting. Unfortunatley we live 800 miles apart, so I only get to do that with her when I go home to Canada to visit and we comb the creek for the best drift wood, sit on a rock, light it up and discuss the "wonders of life". Seriously

Mrs. Clark said...

Oh, your sister is WAY better than mine! Mine talked trash about me to my friends (whom she'd never met before) at my daughter's wedding, thinks she's better than I am because she has a master's degree (from Phoenix University), and doesn't even try to see me when I come 2500 miles to visit.

Look at Gurrbonzo's latest blog. You will flip.

Lindsey said...

Yeah. Grace is pretty incredible. :)

Michelle said...

wow ... she IS the best sister ever.

AzĂșcar said...

YES!

And also, cleaned my whole house, including the toilet, and even the baseboards.

So my sisters win. Booyah.

Nik "the BoyWonder" said...

have her some over to my house please....

Lena said...

Wow, I cant even get my husband to do those things with me! Plus, i dont have a sister....

JustMe said...

I think my daughters (yes, they are sisters) can give you and Gracie a run for your money. I've sent your blog to them in hopes they will be inspired to reply and convince you that THEY are the best sisters EVER!

And they are my girs, so they are the best AND most beautiful sisters ever.