There are a few things we all just have to accept in life. One, is that my brother is the best and better than yours. I already discussed this fact here.
But I now need to tell you that not only is my brother better than yours, but my sister is better than your sister.
If you are inclined to doubt me, ask yourself the following questions:
1. Did your younger sister come over to your house one lonely Thursday night, watch Pride and Prejudice, inhale chocolate milk, and eat Cafe Rio with you?
2. After the movie was over, did she start obsessive compulsively folding your clean laundry?
3. After that, did she offer to help you clean out and organize your closet?
4. After your closet was organized, did she help you do a week's worth of dishes?
5. And after that, did she vacuum your house until the wimpy vacuum cleaner overheated and refused to vacuum any longer?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, your sister might be better than everyone else's. But she probably didn't, and mine did, so I win.
Here is a photo of Grace digging a huge hole (which she used to capture a random infant) at the beach. For those of you who needed a visual.