Ad

2/17/09

announcements announcements!

1. The lecture/structured lesson plan went very well today, than you very much. In case any Westminster spies are reading this, let me emphasize that my lecture was a TWEAKED DIRECT INSTRUCTIONAL STRATEGY. There was some discussion, and lots of visual and auditory learning opportunities blah blah blah. Sometimes structure is good.


2. More importantly, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY more importantly, someone in the Child Bride household no longer has any bloodclots!

Congratulations to the Spouseman for no longer being a freak of medical nature!

Wahooo.

I, as the primary worrier in this situation, am very happy, but even Mr. Calm and Reasonable Spouse is happy too. Hooray.

Seriously.

HooFREAKINGray.

8 comments:

meagan said...

Yay for TWO successes!

Nik "the BoyWonder" said...

YEAH FOR EARL!!

Brammer Family said...

I'm glad you passed inspection D!

Sue said...

YAY.

Halley said...

I am so happy for you, and your intution served you well on the Westminnie spies. Also, I am inviting you to my blog, as once promised. One stipulation if you please: Do not share with my student, Clark. Though he is amazing (and an overzealous recycler) I cannot afford the awkwardness...

Kristen said...

I'm glad your lecture went well! I did a pilot program of Direct Instruction in 5th and 6th grade. Good times. :)

I'm SO glad mr. child bride is blood clot free! Now if only he could transmit some of that blood clot-lessness to my Dad...

Lisa Louise said...

That is so great!!! Now you can actually enjoy the anniversary!

Lena said...

Yay for Spouseman! Some of us want to get together soon to go see a movie, you in?