Ad

2/9/09

le spouse

Spouse is having his legs scanned tomorrow to see if he has any blood clots left. I told him that he isn't allowed to have blood clots anymore, so the scan will definitely come back negative.

Now we have to decide what to do for our anniversary this year. Because what can top a harrowing hospital stay and learning how to give your husband shots while the top of your wedding cake* defrosts in the microwave?

Hmmmmmm.

*We still have cake. Lots of frozen cake. You should come over. We'll have a party.

11 comments:

Annette Lyon said...

Way to lay down the law.

(Is the cake chocolate?)

Lena said...

I like the new picture. You haven't made any changes to your blog in a long time. I am sure spouseman's scan will be just peachy. Do you guys need anything? Is this a bring dinner kind of a time?

meagan said...

Of course it will be negative, only fools are positive (:

JustMe said...

yum - cake. I'll be right over. Sorry to hear spouseman is doing poorly. Hope he is better now.

Love the new picture

Julie and Rob said...

I like cake. Maybe I'll come over.

Kristen said...

Hope le spouse is ok!

I wish we still had wedding cake. :( Having a wedding in a place that we don't live at definitely had its downsides...and having to throw away an entire layer of delicious wedding cake at the airport was definitely one of them. *le sigh* I'll vicariously enjoy your cake. Yum....

Sarah said...

I like cake. Next time we hang out we should coordinate our outfits.

Spencer Slade said...

Good luck, Dan!

The Boob Nazi said...

Just let me know. I'm sooooo there. (Yes, soooooooo). I love cake. (And I have no friends or a life, so this would be a nice change.)

Mrs. Clark said...

Yikes! Your spouseman is entirely too young to have blood clots. Hope all goes well.

Enjoy the cake.

Taren said...

I randomly stumbled accross your blog, and I have to say - I thoroughly enjoy it. Kudos.