As you may be aware, the end of my relationship with Westminster is nigh upon us. Graduation is near. Which leads me to my "ask the internets" question for the day.
Should I attend my Graduation ceremony?
Before you answer, consider the following:
1.The ceremony is for the whole school. (Westminster is a small, small college, and you may now insert your own dirty joke about how a lot of the things Westminster does is a desperate attempt to compensate for said smallness.) Anyway, even though Westminster is small, since the ceremony is for the whole school, it is going to be long. And boring. And long.
2. I have ADD.
3. Most of my family does too. If i go, I intend to invite them, and I expect them to show up. But they will probably be miserable. As will I.
1. I suppose, hypothetically speaking, that Graduation Ceremonies are a nice way to commemorate an accomplishment.
2. I believe I get to wear cool robes, and flaunt my cool Master's Degree robes in front of the lowly undergrads who are actually paying more than I am for a lesser degree (thank you, government subsidies.)
3. Maybe I will regret it later.
4. It will probably be my last graduation for awhile.
Tell me your thoughts. Should I go? Not go?
I look forward from hearing from you.