Thank yous are in order.
Thank you for-
1. Making an Easter dinner that included covering everything with either cheese or whipped cream.
2. Jello SCULPTURES at said Easter dinner.
3. Drinking wine out of stemware decorated with Christmas trees. At easter dinner, and all year round
4. Getting just smashed enough to be delightfully funny.
5. Making a cake shaped like a baby lamb, and then very ceremoniously beheading it and arguing over who who gets to eat what part.
6. Even though your youngest child is 21, thank you pseudo mother in law for still hiding 155 Easter eggs.
7. Thank you to Dan's pseudo-siblings for fighting over the eggs. Thank you to pseudo older brother for being almost thirty and gloating over your finding-the-most-eggs win.
8. Thank you for excusing me from the festivities when you decide that a perfect Easter evening includes gathering up all the laptops in the house (there are many) to play some interactive computer game that apparently takes DAYS to defeat. Thank you for excusing me, just drop Spouseman off on the porch when you are done.
I love you people.