Ad

8/24/09

brief weekend round up

1. Watched siblings again while parents were out of town. Lost same 14 year old brother as usual. Brother also sustained significant injury during the weekend, which is also a regular occurrence. Apparently, he is very allergic to bees. Who knew?


2. Everyone in the general Salt Lake area, go eat at The Cedars of Lebanon. Order the Patilla. Thank me later, preferably after you have brushed your teeth several times. Additionally, do not try and engage in any romantic behavior until you have brushed your teeth several times.



3. We are moving. Moving from my grandparent's basement (and my grandmother's sewing supplies,) to my father's hobbit cottage. Hopefully, move to hobbit cottage will be a temporary residence until situations with our future (and hopefully more permanent) residence are finalized. Hopefully.



How was your weekend?

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I did a variety of household tasks which may not seem like it shoudl be noteworthy but it was a big deal for me. I've done each of these things individually before, but with lots and lots of time elapsing before the next activity. This weekend I: made cupcakes, did five loads of laundry, hand-wrote 20 thank you notes and made a casserole for dinner. The fact I did all of these in less than 48 hours is still making me wonder if I should crawl into a Betty Crocker cookbook and hyperventilate until I'm ready to go back to take-out and Febreezing my clothes until they are close enough to fresh to wear them.

MandoRama said...

What qualifies as a "hobbit cottage"? Less than 1,000 square feet? Must be in Sugarhouse . . . .

Lena said...

Moving!! Let us know if you need help in the new hobit cottage.

Mrs. Clark said...

Cool! Love hobbit cottages! And sewing. Glad you have come to the conclusion that sewing is the best ever craft hobby. Except that you can make actual stuff that you will use, like curtains and bedding and Halloween costumes and skirts.