To everyone who mentioned the massive amounts of time teachers spend grading. Amen and amen.


The Boob Nazi said...

Yeah, taking data takes a long time for me. I'm glad I don't grade.

Also, I almost just called you. Just to let you know. haha

MJ said...

I thought if you liked the kid, they got an A, if they were twerps, they got a D.

I had a teacher that would show history movies and have us write a paper during the movie for a grade. My friends and I would write a sentence and then copy it in reverse, or write about how some guy in our class was "so cute", and I swear, as long as we took up the whole page, we never got a B.

Hey, I didn't say he was a great teacher.

Lena said...

Did you know about this place? Cause it made me think of you...

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!

Shakespeare Dissertation