Ad

3/10/10

child bride lately

Behold. A scene.

This morning, whilst filling out some copy forms in the library....


Student (not mine, a random): Heeeeeeeyyy, you're all dressed up, why are you all dressed up. You look, really nice.


Me: Crickets chirping. *


Student: Now staring intently. I mean you look really..... long pause......Oh my gosh. You're a teacher. I, I didn't realize, I um, DIDN'T MEAN TO....this is awkward.


Me: Yep.


exit Student


Bahahahahahaha. You want to know something gross though, and totally inappropriate? In another universe, someone would have thought this flattering and pursued this. Yes, folks, once again, a school employee has slept with a student. (linksy there) What is wrong with the world? Seriously? I don't understand, so instead, I will just make inappropriate comments about cafeteria workers for the rest of the week.


What else is new with the internet?









*I feel like I need to tell you, I was wearing a calf-length skirt, and A SWEATER SET. So this kid clearly really digs sister missionaries, because not only do I know that sleeping with a 15 year old is wrong, but also I know how to dress at work with the teens.

9 comments:

stewbert said...

*snort* not at the teacher sleeping with the student, but the scene. yep, some teachers would have pursued that. yuck.

~j. said...

Heh heh heh heh heh.

The Boob Nazi said...

I got flattered by a first grader the other day.
Also, I just took a two-hour bath after being at the gym. I love working out.

The Boob Nazi said...

Also, working at a school from 8:30 to 4 has given me a new appreciation for teachers. I don't have any time and can't even go on the internet really. My life is so sad.

Lisa Louise said...

hahahahaha!! that poor kid!

MJ said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Ok, so I do have a question, though; is it ok to say "thanks", or is that taboo?

Teenagers are funny. And cute. But in the puppy dog sense, not the oh-you're-so-hot sense. That's just gross and ridiculous, unless you're a teenager yourself. But 41!?!?! REALLY!?!?!?!?

Onyx said...

Be flattered, someday you will be too old for flattering comments, the middle school teacher who is a granny 5 times over. As I repeat myself to students who have finished their test early and have conveniently forgotten what thay are supposed to do. Sheesh!

Jen said...

GAaaaaaaaaaaaah! Creepy cafeteria worker.

Congrats on your stylin' outfit.

Natalie | The Bobby Pin said...

Oh goodness. Hilarious and gross all at once.