Ad

6/15/10

sewing blog.

Well, I've threatened you all before, and now I'm telling you it just might happen. We're going sewing blog again. Since basically, that is all I do now that I don't have a bazillion papers to grade. And yes, I'm still a terrible photographer, and no, my husband isn't modeling this time.



Here is a bag I made for my Aunt Lissa who is HAVING HER 8TH CHILD THIS MONTH. Eighth. EIGHTH.





And her oldest is 15.








Anyway, her superhuman reproductive skills aside, here is her bag. She requested a bag with tons of pockets, and I obliged, AND I even put in a magnetic snap. I feel very official.














As usual, I think it is the cutest and most killer bag I ever made, ever. Until I make the next bag. And then I give the previously cutest bag in the world away. It's a good thing we are talking about bags here, and not children.

Also, the lining is awesome.








9 comments:

NIKOL said...

Did I mention that my birthday is in February?

CaitStClair said...

I love it! The fabrics are awesome. Sewing is definitely on my wish-I-was-good-at-it list but oh well...

Lindsey said...

Steph!!! I love the bag. Did you get the pattern online? tell me your sewing secrets. :) ...btw, we still haven't seen your house. i vote a double date.

Kemi said...

I love the bag. LOVE it.

You are very talented! :)

The Boob Nazi said...

I love the fabric.

Mrs. Clark said...

That is gorgeous. A woman expecting her 8th child deserves it!

JJ said...

The lining is amazing! I love it! Well I love the whole bag!

chirky said...

Do you sell these? Like on etsy? Because if so, I would like one in a dark grey, with a hot pink flower. Love!

stewbert said...

ooooooo, love it!