Even though I'm not supposed to. (See my list of things I don't like HERE)
2. Gay Marriage
3. Private/Charter schools. (Some public educators think they encourage people not to value and invest in public education. Sometimes that is true. But sometimes it means one less kid in my class. Sometimes they have a better education experience in a school with different resources. And sometimes it means that kid comes back after a month at a "Charter School" where all they do is eat pizza and watch you tube. Lesson learned. Either way, I'm all about options.)
4. President Obama. I know lots of you don't like him anymore, but I'm still faithful.
5. Vampire Diaries, notably Damien.
6. My married name. Am I a bad feminist for taking, and liking, my husband's last name?
7. Childless evenings at home doing whatever I want.
8. Processed foods.
10. Politically incorrect phrases of derision, usually involving a swear.
What do you like? (Even though you are not supposed to.)