1. You have unusual facial hair. Male or female. (Including but not limited soul-patches, weirdly manicured side burns, and most abhorrently of all: ironic mustaches.)
2. You sincerely enjoy working out.
3. You like Sarah Palin, or her familiar, Glen Beck.
4. You are "inspired" by material objects, or photos of material objects. (Thanks for the rage, Gurr.)
5. You believe that the "Bachelor" is not scripted/manipulated in some way.
6. You wear clothing from Urban Outfitters, or Anthropologie. Yes, this mean sometimes I do not trust myself.
7. You turn the words "thrift," and "gift," into verbs. (Can I get an "Amen?")
8. You have more than one blog.
9. You don't like school.
10. You like Thomas Kinkade.
11. You don't eat carbs.
This doesn't mean I don't LIKE you. I like tons of people. I'm just suspicious of you/think you aren't entirely human/am upset that you aren't sharing whatever you are on/would like some of your Kool-Aid, etc.
Who don't you trust?