Ad

3/29/11

Blurgh



Well, Blogger hates me and won't let me publish my post.


Well, it will but only in one huge block of text. For awhile, I thought I put arbitrary spaces in my blog posts because it made it look cool, or it was all artistic and meaningful, like an e.e.cummings poem.


Looking at my huge text block of a former post, all riddled with swears and lacking coherency, I realize I use spaces because I am lazy, and don't want to take the time to write anything more advanced, like transitions.


Learn something new every day. So you did not miss much.


Readers Digest version:


1. 3rd quarter is over! Beginning of the end!


2. Red Riding Hood = schadenfreude.



3. Mormons who make broad generalizations about their own doctrinal interpretations are annoying.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

If you are doing everything right, being Mormon is easy. Duh.

Colt said...

Damn, I want to hear more about #3.

Liv said...

DUDE blogger has been formatting my posts like crap too. I resorted to manually inserting paragraph breaks in HTML mode using "
" for spaces.

Good luck. Hope it clears up soon so you can get back to ranting.

Julie said...

I'm interested in knowing what a "schm..." (whatever that word was) is. But only because I was thinking of seeing that movie and can't tell by your description if it was good or bad ( :

Sarah said...

I agree that blogger is messed up. I've been editing the html myself to get my posts to be decent too. Lame Blogger.

lifeofdi said...

Congrats on your Best of Utah win from City Weekly!

LC said...

Glad I'm not alone in the one paragraph business and HTML editing!